Monday, November 24, 2008

Best ever potatoes...

I got this from one of my very favorite guys in the world. Not Justin or Jack however..my third favorite guy...
Sam Zien...a.k.a.' Sam The Cooking Guy'
This is just called 'Roasted Potatoes'...which really doesn't do it any justice whatsoever.
Really it should be called 'The best ever, make your house smell so good it seems like you were cooking all day, melt in your mouth and leave you longing for more potatoes' Yeah..that sounds good.

Here's the how to:

*First get a bunch of those small red potatoes and quarter them and toss in a large bowl.

*Next, cut up a red onion(I used half of one, but next time I will use a whole red onion and cut it in bigger pieces).
*Get 4 cloves of garlic chop it up good and small
*Grab the rosemary and starting from the top run your fingers down the stem and the leaves will fall off..then chop it up..I used alot..like maybe 5 stems of fresh rosemary.

*Drizzle in maybe 4 tablespoons of olive oil


*Mix it up in the bowl so everything is coated..add a few cracks of black pepper and a pinch of salt.
*Pop in a 400 degree oven for 30ish minutes.

*Next..put the potatoes on a dish and bring on the cheese!
Feta baby..
The more the merrier!
It is so good, especially after the feta melts a bit.
You will get rave reviews...
Pinky swear.

2 comments:

christy said...

this looks good call me

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh me oh my!!!!! I will be making this when I roast another chicken. Looks awesome. Those baby red potatoes are my friends!!!!!!!