Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rainy Day Thoughts....

Its raining outside..
No..actually its hailing outside and I have been thinking about this blog for some time now..
Wondering what to do...
Should I only post if I have a good recipe?
Shall I post my most inner thoughts and contemplations?
Well I have been going back and forth on this for quite some time..
Ultimately, I have decided to just blog, to talk and just get thoughts out that have been lingering deep within.
I have been on Facebook for some time now, and really for me the only fun thing is updating your 'status'...
I particularly fancy what Justin says..where does he come up with this stuff..???
Cracks me up.
For some time I thought this blog was morphing into a foodie blog...
But realizing I have more then ingredients to post I have decided its just a blog...no label... no nothing..just my thoughts..
I have missed coming hear and typing away..
So perhaps there will be some grub..
perhaps there will be some ranting...
But there will always be something.
I feel like I am in some weird vortex..or maybe some time lapse where nothing is happening..its weird...
Some days..(like today for example) I feel like running away..
but hey, doesn't that make you a better mom when you make time for yourself?
I miss hiking..its been a week since that has happened. I really want to go tomorrow, but it would be ridiculously muddy..
Justin and Lily will be attending the 'father/daughter dance' soon... and yes of course there will be pictures. I just have to figure out how to be sneaky and capture cute little moments on camera...oh and who will watch Jack while I do that is kinda important too.
So much has happened since the last time I posted...
Eventually I will get it all out...
But for now...
I am off to finish my Cape Cod and enjoy the rain.
Peace.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good to hear from you. I've missed your posts!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey there. It's your blog, so you can do whatever you want :)