Friday, February 22, 2008

Nothing to blog about...

I have nothing interesting to blog about. I haven't cooked in a few days and I am feeling withdrawls. I love to cook, to create. Chopping and dicing is very meditative to me. Its soothing..all the bad things seem to drift away whilst mincing garlic or sauting a red onion. I would like to make some curry this weekend, however that won't go over well the my gang. I want to make an exotic dish, maybe even try some Moroccan food..maybe some fish...we'll see.
Salsa has adapted great. I love that dog so much. She is hilarious with her little pack rat, traits..I love it! Today I found a pair of Jack's undies and one of his cowboy shooters. Also this morning she tried to steal Lily's pillow out of her room. Hilarious!
We are taking the kids to Borders this weekend. Lily has finished all of her new books..and Jack wants one with ..yep..you guessed it..firetrucks. I wish I was a good reader. I have so many wonderful books that I haven't finished. Justin bought me a few books.. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle and The Art of Simple Food and never finished them yet. I suppose I could be reading while Jack naps or something but instead..I am either knitting or watching t.v. or cleaning. I want to read the books..but I haven't..
It is very windy, cold and rainy..and I hate it right now. Just not in the mood. I think I will have the hubby stop at Starbucks for some much needed coffee..its been way to long since I got me some of that.

2 comments:

B said...

I was having cooking withdrawals too. I just didn't feel like cooking (or doing anything) for the longest.

Mmmm Starbucks sounds great.

B said...

Thanks for your comment.

And I should say that Adrien is partially vaccinated...it's not like he's never had ANY vaccines...it's just that I didn't want him to have any from the age of 9 months until he's three or so. And after that he'll only get selective ones -- and like you, just one at a time.

I just feel like I'm living in the 1950s as a communist or something.