Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ho Hum....

As of late I don't have much to blog about. Same ol' stuff, daily grind. I am constantly cleaning, feeding, cooking, cleaning some more, breaking up fights, getting snacks, playing toys, bathing,and wiping poopy butts (Jack hasn't mastered that art yet, still working on it). Now I have some alone time which is great. Lily is outside playing and Jack is napping. We spent all morning outside, kids riding bikes and scooters. We even brought out the schoolhouse tent outside. Then we had a picnic on the grass. I took Lily and her friend swimming. Jack can't get in as the chlorine will make his eczema worse. I have been giving both the kids flax and cod liver oil 2x daily and his eczema is slowly fading, thank goodness.
Lily is constantly on the phone these days...its weird. If shes not chatting with her friends she wants to play video games..(I wonder where she gets that from, lol). She even asked me last night when she can get her own cell phone. WHAT!?! Hello...you are only 7!!! Sheesh!
I am making fajitas for dinner..haven't had that for awhile... those are always a hit. Saturday we are going to take the kids to the Birch Aquarium, I will post pictures later.

No comments: