Thursday, June 14, 2007

Schools Out!

Today is Lily's last day of school. The year went by so quickly, I can't believe shes going to be a third grader now! The weather has started to feel like summer. Yesterday it was almost 90 degrees. This evening we are getting pizza for the kids and we (the neighbors and us) will take them out to play in the circle or swim. I think it will just be bikes and scooters, because i don't want to take Jack in the pool because the chlorine will make his eczema worse..if thats even possible. Its getting so bad. I am getting some powdered goat milk to use when I bathe him. The almond oil doesn't seem to work like it used to when he was and infant.
Justin bought me a new blender last night. I have been on a smoothie kick ...and strawberry dacquiris(sp?) and the old one was on the verge of breaking. The gals and I are having some fru fru drinks tonight outside. Fun! We recently made mojitos..that was interesting..next time we are trying it w/ the raspberry Bacardi.
Jack has been obsessivley watching Toy Story...everyday....he sits there and laughs hysterically at some of the toys..its so cute. He loves the tiny, green, plastic army men.

No comments: