Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Its only the 3rd day

OK, so Lily is on Spring Break..its only the 3rd day..3rd freaking long ass day. She actually went to a slumber party/Easter thingy yesterday. And as soon as she stepped foot into the house, the goddamn argue starts...its driving me freaking crazy...
The whining
The antagonizing
God, the pinching
Oh don't forget the tongue sticking out thingy too(mostly Jack)
and if someone cries one more time...
I think I seriously need a time out..
Its only 11:32am
Is that too early to start drinking?
And its only the 3rd day.
I am ignoring my kids right now, they are currently rumbling through the kitchen concocting some sort of lunch and knocking over and spilling shit ..
I don't care at the moment.
Cocktails anyone?

2 comments:

B said...

you REALLY need one of those vodka laced play dates i mentioned...

i need one after reading about that!

B said...

just wait! i hear as they age, it only gets better. and by better, i mean worse.

i have an entertaining post coming. stay tuned :) should be up shortly.