Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Musings from a bored Housewife

Its been awhile that I have blogged. Since then I have discovered my new drink..Vodka Tonics...yum. I was always downing white Russians just like the dude, but lately they just seem to heavy for my liking. Vodka Tonics are light fizzy and delicious.
Lily had a friend spend the night a few nights ago and they had a blast. Its so cute to hear these little tweens giggle uncontrollably.
I rented them the Nancy Drew movie, they loved it. I think Lily is already sleuthing!
Justin took Lily to see Horton Hears A Who on Saturday, they both enjoyed it. I stayed home with Jack.
Nothing going on so far this spring break..Lil is going to a friends house today for Easter activities..egg coloring, ham eating..you know all that jazz. Which is good, because we really don't do Easter. I mean I bought each of the kids a tin box and put a few treats in there..some candy and some organic lollipops and fruit leathers. I think I got Lily some jelly bracelets I can't remember.
Picture time!
Here Lily is baking me some wicked good chocolate muffins

This is Lily's new shirt I bought her..she loves cherries..too bad you can't see the back its a halter top..so freaking cute.

Now just some others of my kids.. Well I just got my new issue of MotherEarth News so I will go relax and enjoy that with a cup of coffee..speaking of coffee, don't you just love this song?

2 comments:

B said...

yay for bob marley and for chocolate muffins. they weren't "special" muffins, right? LOL jk

i know it sounds childish, but i so cannot wait to see horton hears a who. so i'm glad to see two of your gang enjoyed it! :)

B said...

about the lady i posted about: SERIOUSLY! i mean, who posts that stuff online? lol i mean, maybe if you're 18 and single...

and what i didn't mention was that all (or most) of the members of that group are extremely overweight or obese. with that being said, YOU imagine what the pics of them doing the boob shots look like. i mean, really...really...attractive.