Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Much Better Thank You Very Much

Daughter is asleep..drooling
Son is asleep..twitching..
Dog is sleeping...again

Quiet
I feel relaxed.
I took a bath with my word search..I am a total word nerd and I am obsessed with those things..when I only have a few left in the book I panic and immediately set out to buy another.
Hubs should be coming home with Mexican food. We are watching a movie. I got the kids their own movie to watch while we have our own impromptu living room date. :)
Hopefully tomorrow will be a brighter day..after all it is the first day of spring you know.

2 comments:

B said...

Mmmmm....Mexican food. That makes any day better! :)

sorry you're feeling so out of balance :/

B said...

All I've done for Adrien as far as Easter is concerned is that I have some plastic eggs and then I bought a 24 pack of fruit snacks (not made with high fructose corn syrup) to stuff them with. I really wanted to stuff his eggs with little race cars or animal figurines, but that's just not in the budget monetarily or timewise (for shopping).

Oh well, he'll be happy.