Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Activities...

Its been a long time since I blogged. I miss it. Its hard to find time to do that with little ones around.
We finally took Lily to the optometrist last Thursday..(well Justin took her, I stayed home with Jack). She had been getting haedaches..alot..twice a week sometimes and that was just to weird. We thought it could be her eyes because she was doing squinting and blinking alot.
20/20 vision for her! Yeah! That's great. The doctor had said she had children who had similar issues with the headaches that occurred in the ladder part of the day and she told Justin that most of the time that was do to low blood sugar..and just to give her some juice or a light snack before bed. Thank goodness all is well with her vision.
Today Jack and I are going to cook a lentil loaf..its a fabulous recipe from the hippie community over at The Farm..I love it and its been awhile since we had that. He is so excited to cook.
Today is Earth Day and I want to do some activities with the kids to honor this day. But Lily is in school..blah. I want her home. I miss her home and doing fun things..especially now Jack is older and he can participate too.. I was thinking about homeschooling again when Jack is old enough for school. I am not sending him to pre-school. We do that here. I have alot of material already. However I think Lily is not too fond of that idea..maybe she will warm up to it soon. We'll see.
We finally got our vanity updated in the kids/guest bathroom, its beautiful granite counter top and nickel faucets..I love it.
We watched Gone Baby Gone the other night and it was so good. Finally a movie that we didn't turn it off half way through. :)
Happy Earth Day!

1 comment:

B said...

totally know what you mean about not having time to blog.

and yay for lentils! :)

good to know her eyes are great!