Saturday, April 26, 2008

Movie Star Mania

Last night I went to Target to get a few things..I was with my friend and her daughter..Lily's best friend. As we were walking along the housewares department I heard a woman's voice say "Excuse me" I turned to see a woman pointing at the girls and asked if the were sisters. We informed her no. She asked which girl belonged to whom.
She is an executive talent scout,she wanted the girls to come audition for a commercial and a small role on Malcolm in The Middle and Zach and Cody..
My friends mom said no..her daughter would be way to shy..but of course Lily chimed in said how glad she would be to audition and she would do her best. The lady laughed and said I bet you would do a great job. She gave me her business card and told me where and when the auditions would be.
Tomorrow between 1-4. Lily is so excited to audition for a role..especially on Zach and Cody..the scout also mentioned the commercial would be for Mc Donald's. The pay is phenomenal she let us know. So we will be taking our blossoming actress to the hotel tomorrow to meet up with Jessica..(the scouts name).
Stay tuned! You may see Lily on the next happy meal commercial..hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Break a leg Lily!

B said...

oh very exciting! you have to let us know how it goes!!! :)