Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yoga...

I am hoping Jack tires out today (I took him for a long scooter ride while walking Salsa) and when he does I am going to do yoga. I am going to unplug my phone, turn off my cell, and have some peace..and do my much needed yoga.
Jack made some muffins this morning.Too cute. For supper I plan on making some vegetable curry and jasmine rice. Its so good..it has potatoes, celery, onions, carrots and apples cut up in a thick, savory, exotic curry sauce. I am sure it won't be a winner with the kids and the hubby, but hey, some things I just have to have. Just like vegan Shepard's pie...yum-o
Off to meditate...
Namaste yo!

1 comment:

B said...

hope you found your zen!

btw, the name we have picked out is jude elijah :)

AND i just found out that st. jude was the patron saint of the desperate lol so i think that's kind of funny. i'm often desperate...so maybe he'll be my little saint. RIGHT!