Monday, April 28, 2008

Sun-kissed..

We had a busy weekend. Yesterday Lily went to her bff's house and had some pool time, played tether ball and ate bbq. When she got home around 3 a few of my neighbors , a crap load of kids and Jack, Justin and myself were in the the pool. We played water volleyball (which is great exercise) and then we bbq'd. Justin blew up the magical dragon floaty thing for the kids. We were out there for a long time..I dropped Lily off at 11:30am and then Jack and I headed out around noon. Justin was in and out..he didn't stay the whole time..you know cause he is somewhat anti-social..What a terd..he came out when the food was ready..haha but he did hang out with Jack and successfully pushed me into the pool when I wasn't even ready. Payback is a bitch..I splashed him good!
I smothered sunblock on Lily, but I guess it should have been re-applied..her poor little face is burnt. She was in tears last night and Justin put some Calendula on it..I think some aloe too. She's fine this morning...you can't even tell she was sun-burned.
We never did take her to her 'audition'. She wanted to go to Katlyns house instead. Probably a good thing..there would have been tons of people there and Jack would have had some difficulties..you know with his anxiety and all. :(
Well off to deal with Lily's Monday whining and all that..so fun...

1 comment:

B said...

aww, that's too bad about the audition. but i used to work in that industry, and it's probably for the best for many more reasons than jack's anxiety alone.

too bad about the sunburn too! the pool sounds amazing though! gosh, i want to go swimming lol somebody give this whale a pool!