Monday, April 7, 2008

The Eye Saga

For the past week or so, my eyes have been seriously screwed up. One day one eye is totally bloodshot..looks like I am either high or have pink eye. Then every other day it switches..first my right eye, than 2 days later my left and 2 days later back to my right. Its ridiculous. There is no discharge or anything and they are somewhat itchy and weepy.
So last night before bed out of nowhere there was something in my eye.(mind you it was lefty's turn to be all wicked red inside so of course that's the eye that received an object of unknown origin.) For a freaking hour I struggled. I looked, examined, pried, washed, rinsed, rubbed..all that jazz and it hurt like a sunuvabitch. Literally I could not look up and down, left and right without that thing screwing everything up with my vision. Oh hell, I was too tired so I just closed my eyes and went to sleep. Upon waking this morning the piece of whatever exited my cornea..and left me with a fucked up, retarded, droopy, sagging, red and teary eye. Oh I should mention now that when I woke and tried to open my eyes, that left eye was literally glued shut with whatever.
After cleaning it up..there has been no more crap but my eye still looks like I have been visiting with a bong.
Pink eye? Coincidence? WTF?

1 comment:

B said...

oh no! i hate that!

it might be pink eye? i dunno. sounds kind of crazy. adrien had the weirdest case of pink eye not too long ago...his eyes weren't even pink. weird. maybe you've got another weird version.

could it be allergies?