Sunday, April 27, 2008

Family Ties...

Justin's youngest sister came for a visit yesterday. She moved back to San Diego from Washington. It was great to see her again..and the kids were so excited to finally have some family here. One day I wish everyone else would come back.. :)We played Rock Band and ate some good food. Fun was had by all.In other news, Jack had a play date the other day and he had a blast...Bri came and played for a few hours. They 'went to work'..built a house with his tools and gobbled down fruit and yogurt. After awhile Jack came to me and asked"Mommy can I be done now..I don't want to play.." I asked what he would rather be doing..I should have known what he would say. So much like his papa. He said "I am done playing and I am ready for some video games ma!" haha
Here is Jack with his new playmate
Jack is continuing his cooking odyssey and daily meanders in the pantry grabbing random ingredients and hoping to concoct something. Here he is in the kitchen backing some chocolate oatmeal muffins..we were going to make that lentil loaf but I forgot one ingredient at the market. Oh well..who doesn't love muffins anyway?

1 comment:

B said...

muffins trump lentils any day! lol