Friday, April 25, 2008

Complex Chaos

As I was savoring my steamy hot cup of joe this morning, I heard a huge shattering sound. I always have my front door open in the mornings to get fresh air, regardless of the temperature outside. I told the kids to stay put and lock the door behind me. I also heard some screaming. One of my newest tenants lives right across the way and the boyfriend was there and threw some thing out the window shattering it to a bazillion pieces. I saw him leave with a big bag. my first concern was for the baby..she has a small infant, maybe 4 months old. I helped the young girl clean the mess. Glass everywhere outside. He did some damage inside too, shattering a dinette table with glass flying and landing on the baby while he was nestled in his swing. Motherfucker. He broke off cabinets in the unit and other items. He is NEVER allowed to set foot on this property again. I was afraid he was going to come back and hurt her or her baby so I had her over to my place for a cup of coffee.
What a morning...
I am off to help her out as much as I can.

1 comment:

B said...

reminds me of my dad.

i hate men like that.