Thursday, September 6, 2007

About Last Night......

Besides being a cool 80's flick, About Last Night will also be the title of this installment about yet another sleepless night.

*Last night...my left eye would not stop twitching.
*Last night ...Jack was thrashing about in bed and smacking me, then Justin, then me again, and back to Justin..he was asleep(and yes we co-sleep, he's still in our bed)
*Last night...Lily woke up crying, turned on her light, then came in my room holding a pink pillow and asking about the music?? She was swaying back and forth(she was sleep walking)
*Last night...I heard three different sirens within a 20 minute time frame
*Last night...the crickets were out in full force..there musta been a billion outside the door...damn crickets.
*Last night...Justin was snoring...again...
*Last night...I was so itchy, my skin was crawling.. hopefully the doc can help me out in that department..(I finally got up the balls to go and see what the heck is going on..stay tuned)
*Last night...I was seriously considering looking into getting Lunesta..that or downing my bottle of Valerian.
*Last night...those damn cats..need I say more?
*Last night...totally and completely sucked major ass.
I hope you have enjoyed this edition of 'Kelly Can't Sleep'
But don't you worry, part 2 coming very soon..I assure you.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments: