Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sad Day...

Well as you know there has been many issues with our feline family. So today was the day. They are gone. I relinquished ownership to the pet store where they will arrange for the kitties to be adopted. It was sad..I was already preparing Lily for this to happen..due to my eczema, Jack's 'environmental sensitivities' etc.Last night she even came up to me and hugged me and said "Mom, its OK for the cats to go, whatever it takes to make you better" My sweet girl.. While I was filling out the paper work, a cute little old lady came over and was checking out Luna and Zelda and I think she scarfed them up..(yeah!) At least I know they went somewhere safe. I asked what would happen to the girls and she said they would spay them, and keep them there until someone adopted them. I made sure she swore they don't go to the pound. The lady put my worries at ease.
Upon returning home, I felt sad..normally when I get back from being out, the girls are right on the sofa ready to greet me. :(
I stopped at the store and bought lily a Fairy Bear with wings.. its adorable and of course some bubblegum..just to make her feel better. I know shes going to be sad.
Farewell Ms. Luna and Ms. Zelda Pants...
You will be missed!

No comments: