Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Yep, more complaining.....

Today for me, totally sucks. I woke up dazed and confused..I took 2 antihistamines before bed last night. And this is how my morning goes...I was fixing Lily's hair, putting it in two ponytails and as I was doing this I noticed a reddish-purple mark on the back of her neck. At a closer look I realized what this is. Its a giant hickey from Luna! Yep. Hickey. On my 7 year old. From a cat. Nasty. Luna slept with Lily last night on her pillow, and as you know from my previous posts in this here blog, that cat sucks..on any and everything. After this..Lily is complaining about her clothes,(they aren't stylish enough,or they aren't glittery..) then her hair doesn't look good. I think I will let her dress herself from now on..because apparently I am too old to know what stylish and hip things are..you know..me being 30 and all. Then I sent her to brush her teeth, wash her face, and then clean out the litter box. This was at 730am. At 7:54 I happen to walk by the bathroom and she hadn't even done the box yet. It took her 24 freaking minutes to brush her teeth and wash her face?!? Ok I am already in a pissy mood with my procrastinator daughter. Reminder..still no caffeinated beverage.. then I go in my bedroom for something and notice those felines were on my dresser and knocked over my 2 bamboo plants, spilling the tiny rocks and water all over the place and behind the dresser. Then there is the son... I must make an appointment him, because you see folks, it seems his ears aren't working..and he keeps telling me "NO" and I ask him to clean up a mess he made or to put something away or whatever and his latest is "But Mom, I don't know how!" I forgot to mention too, that while I was away at a Mary Kay thingy..Jack thinks it a great idea to just stop what he was doing pull his pants and undies off and proceed to crap on the floor..(thank goodness I was out hanging with the make-up ladies!)
There's more.....
Lily keeps getting her name on the board at school, and when questioned about this..apparently the teachers are lying and Lily didn't do a damn thing.. whatever...but c'mon twice in 3 days?
Sunday..while correcting papers for Lily's teacher..( I am a room mom) I notice Jack running around with the brown tube from wrapping paper..(Justin gave it to him a few days ago and said "Here you go son, a sword.") Brilliant. Jack decided to practice his fencing skills in the kitchen and he hit my cappuccino machine and the carafe came tumbling down and shattered into a zillion pieces. God No! I saw this happening in slow motion. It was like a bad dream.I got up and ran yelling 'NOOOOO!!! Thank goodness no one was hurt of course..(well that is the kids..I pricked my finger cleaning the glass). So now I am using a glass measuring cup until I can order another. I refuse to go without my cappuccino...
Oh don't worry, there is bound to be more..its only Wednesday
Yeah yeah, alota bitching..I know...but hey, its my blog..

No comments: