Friday, November 9, 2007

Drama Queen of Mine

Today Justin and I went to the meeting with Lily's teacher to see how shes progressing in the 3rd grade. She did pretty good. She is actually on Honor Roll! Fabulous. She definitely needs help in math..no shock there..and...(drum roll please!)
The teacher said that we need to be careful because " Lily is a drama queen." LOL No Shit..
I was shocked that the teacher said that though. I almost peed myself when she did and I tried hard not to burst out laughing like a complete idiot.
Justin liked her. She is VERY tough and has high expectations of these little tweens and she should. I am proud of her..she is good..and of course she is milking it big time. She wants this bedding set and since she made the honor roll it only seems just to purchase this for her. Funny how her little drama queen mind works. That's my girl. :)

No comments: