Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mid Week Babel

Today is my least favorite day of the week. Don't really have a legit reason..just don't like it. My favorite day is Thursday. I love it..perhaps because the next day is Friday..or maybe because its my night for quality shows, and my personal favorite. Most of the time Justin watches ugly Betty w/ me, Lily is sleeping by then and Jack..well he should be sleeping, but most of the time he is lingering about and may fall asleep on the couch. I refuse to watch my shows in the bedroom because when you have this, why watch it on something that seems to feel like this in comparison? Snobbish I know.
Today is actually going smoothly..I am just waiting for something to go amiss. Lily did all the normal stuff she is expected to do in the morning...(perhaps its because I told her if she does it all without me telling her she could play Peggle.
Bribery works wonders.

1 comment:

B said...

i see you have the hyperlinking down! :) yay for you lol