Monday, November 12, 2007

Smooth Sailing..

Last night was much better, Jack didn't cough one time, but Justin and I were still on edge because his breathing was labored. We gave him the albuterol a few times. Whew.. what a weekend.
I can't believe the Chargers won last night against the Colts..haha..it was so by accident too..our defense was awesome..offense sucked ass.
The Colts punter missed..twice! AND.. Peyton freaking Manning threw 6 interceptions! HA! I hate that guy..and all his dumb-ass commercials..
So, yay.. today good, no coughing, no puking, and we beat the Colts..!
I am watching the neighbor boy for a few hours today..other than that nothing scheduled for the day.
Oh yeah... Justin bought Ratatouille last week and it was so funny! I absolutely loved it. I guess when you have 5 White Russians anything is hilarious!

1 comment:

B said...

good gracious, woman! five white russians? you still remember the movie? LOL