Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sick Season Sucks..

This is the time of year which I dread. The rush, rush of the holidays..to find that perfect gift, people are out fighting each other over a sale item at Wal-Mart the day after Thanksgiving, and then on top of that its 'flu season' Bah.
Lily was out all last week except for Friday due to a terrible cold and this incessant cough. Shes pretty much better now..the stupid cough is still lingering though. And now Jack. He has it. He was up all night coughing and had the most snot imaginable. And to top it off, this morning he pukes all over me. Weee~!~~ Fun times!
I am not sure whats going on. I don't think its the stomach flu, he ate some granola this morning. Also he had some Kefir and I put Cherry Bark in it...so maybe that made him throw up?? He has complained of his throat..I can't see anything in there though..I thought it could be strep and I was looking for little white pustules. Sigh...
Another long week in store for us over here. Blah..

2 comments:

Rantings by a Middle Aged Drama Queen said...

My son just had this kelly, He would cough so hard it makes him throw up. His lasted about 4 or 5 days. I hope he gets better soon.

B said...

adrien and i are getting over this. his cough is gone, finally...mine's still lingering. blah. i hope you guys get to feeling better soon.