Saturday, November 3, 2007

So Proud..

I was very worried about what we were going to do about Halloween. We were invited to Justin's boss house in Alpine. Beautiful, huge..perfect, home. Jack was already mad and said he didn't want to go and be around all kinds of people. We told him a few days in advance. Fought it tooth and nail. Justin went to work on Halloween until 10am and then headed up to Alpine to help with the decorations and whatnot's. He came to pick the rest of us up at 4ish. We got outta of the truck and headed toward the house..(they have a huge drive-way). We wanted to go while it was still light so Jack could see all the decorations and not freak. He loved it. All of it! Not scared at all. He talked to everyone..played with another little girl and had a great time. You would have never known he is or was terribly shy.
On the way there I realized I left my camera behind. Sigh..
Jack was a fireman of course and Lily was a corpse bride. They both looked great! I am so proud of Jack. Justin even said we just need to get him out and around lots of people and he would get used to it and sure enough that's what happened. We were home at 830pm. On the way home Lily felt kinda sick and started to cry.. said her tummy felt weird and her head hurt. When we got home, she brushed her teeth, showered and went to bed. She was just fine. It was past her bedtime and she was way overstimulated so thats probably what happened.
So far, shes had maybe 3 pieces of candy. Jack has had one tiny pack of M and M's 9his fav). She picked out 3 other pieces she wanted and the rest is gonna go.
Today Justin was going to surprise us with a trip to Legoland..until he went online and saw that it would be $204 for all of us just to get in the damn park..
Sheesh..
I would rather have a new coffee table for that price, the kids could play Lego's here...hahaha

2 comments:

Rantings by a Middle Aged Drama Queen said...

that is CRAZY!!!! Boy, prices just seem to be getting out of hand lately! I am glad to hear that your halloween was great! I took my kids to their church and somehow all the candy had dissapeared and no one knows why? Hmmm maybe the candy fairy came by my house also. next time I will tell her to clean up all the empty wrappers I found in my livingroom floor. :)

B said...

you're funny! but 204? that's ridiculous!