Saturday, November 10, 2007

The floor does exist!






I have been on strike from cleaning the kids rooms. I am so sick of it, so I officially announced my strike sometime last week..or the week before..can't remember.
And to my astonishment, they both cleaned their room today (Jack had dads help). I couldn't believe my eyes! I was simply amazed to see the floor again. Its been what seems like eons since that has happened. You see when Jack 'cleans' his room, he gathers up all the random toys that have been lingering the the living room and he puts him right in his door way. When all said and done, its about 3 1/2 feet tall and blocks the whole damn doorway. Anyone daring to enter, literally has to hurdle the gigantic pile and hope for the best.I just keep the doors closed. My efforts are wasted when I tidy because 16 seconds later the room is destroyed and we are back to square one.
Lily, well lets just say when she cleans ,her closet and underneath her bed become prime hiding spots for miscellaneous toys/clothes and whatever else.
I had to share with you this sight. Yes..clean rooms.. I needed to take a picture because that will last longer!

2 comments:

Rantings by a Middle Aged Drama Queen said...

YAY! for clean rooms, yay! for your 12rs of marriage and last but not least yay! for that yummy food you made. :) Hope your weekend went good.

B said...

yay! seriously...can you send the two little mini-maids to my house. it looks great!

btw, love the wall color in jack's room. that's my favorite color!