Sunday, June 1, 2008

My fantabulous Weekend...

This weekend was great...
First we took my baby to dog park..(baby meaning Salsa..yeah yeah I know..its lame I have names for her..Salsa Beans.. and Beanie to name a few)..and might I proudly say she rocked the park..miss sociable...she made many a friends..and was the hit of the dag park..

Everyone was so excited they all chanted..."Greyhound..lets see her run" hahah she didn't do anything but trot along.. wasn't in the mood I suppose.
I had to hold the water fountain for this random dog for like 10 minutes..thirsty pup...

This is the companion I want for Salsa..a Sheba inu..yeah we need another dog like I need a hole in the head...

Then kids played..
We attended the party I mentioned before..too drunk to snap pictures..(thats for the best)..fun was had by all!!!

This is basically how to survive kid parties...
In other news...I am on the countdown folks..9 school days until summer..
WTF am I gonna do..???
I have no plans at all for the little critters..
I will endure blistering fights..arguing, tantrums, and many many more...
Whats a mom to do?
As of late..this boy of mine is being possessed by a evil, vindictive little person and I swear he's out to make my life miserable. I say that in the nicest possible way....
Even close friends of mine notice how awful he has been lately...
Can anyone relate?
I am considering running a day care..I have a few friends that want to drop off their kiddos off at my place during working hours for the summer..hmmm..they can entertain my kids and I can be off drinking mimosas...haha...totally kidding...
(Disclosure: this author was intoxicated while preparing this blog entry..not really responsible for children in a daycare scenario..nor will ever in her right mind agree to such a thing..blasphemy!!!!)


















2 comments:

Sue Wilkey said...

God help us all. I have 8 days of school left. No camps. Yesterday in the car I seriously pondered if taking a Xanax a day just for the summer would bring on an addiction. (note to self: post idea). UGHHH!!!!

Kelly said...

That is so funny you mention Xanax..just the other night I was telling hubby that I might try to get that to survive the summer...great minds think alike...hahaha