Thursday, June 19, 2008

Let's get physical!

I have been totally doing awesome with getting in shape. I think my stomach is shrinking because I am full alot sooner and rarely finish my food. Yesterday I didn't eat lunch..well a few pieces of broccoli dipped in low fat dip and 7 Sun Chips.
This morning I have been an exercising fool. Its fantastic. I took all my wee ones..including Salsa on a biking adventure. Disaster ensued with me totally wiping out and eating major shit in the street..(thanks alot Salsa!)..good thing no one was around, they would have had a helluva chuckle watching a grown woman do a double flip over the front of her mountain bike and then dragged by a greyhound. Needless to say Salsa won't be coming along again. I dropped her sorry ass off back at home and we went out again. Lily and I will go again this evening when Justin comes home..that way we won't have to bring Jack. He makes me so nervous, hauling ass on the little razor scooter.
I took a shower to cool off since it was heating up already..85 degrees at 10:15am..and when I was done I stepped on the scale and low and behold I have shed 4 pounds! Yay me! That is exactly what I needed. To see the numbers get smaller and smaller is a great feeling. :)

5 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Good for you, congrats on the 4 pounds!!! *ouch about the 'eating shit' in the street*

Sue Wilkey said...

Dammitt!!!!!!!! I am so envious!!! I want to be where you are already. I'm still at the starting gate. Eating cheese dip. Maybe that's the problem.

Anonymous said...

Yea I wouldnt recommend riding a bike while you are attached to the leash of a greyhound! What is a greyhounds first instinct? To RUN, RUN, RUN!!
Keep up the good work sis. You will be in those skinny jeans in no time! I have been trying really hard and actually bought a size smaller jeans. You will be there before you know it!

Alice said...

You go girl! I fear the scale, but I'm almost positive I had to have burned off at least 2 lbs. with yard work yesterday. Seriously, my whole body ached this morning and I couldn't function without Tylenol.

Kelly said...

I know I know...you see people riding bikes with a dog all the time, so I thought, hell I could do that too..clearly I wasn't thinking she would totally and completely kick my ass! I swear by the time the summer is over this dog will do me in for good. Broken finger, broken ass bone, what next?