Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Gnome Friends

When I worked at Hallmark I started to collect these really cool Gnome figurines..I think they were by Enesco. I had about 6 of these guys. I love Gnomes. Justin even bought me some Gnome pajamas awhile back.
I had packed them away for awhile, can't remember why..oh yeah because Jack was always trying to play with them..and of course most of them broke. I have only one left. I can't find anymore. I have devoured my entire house looking for these creatures and I have only found one. He is talking to a bunny with one ear.
I have looked one Amazon and Ebay for this particular type of Gnome and can't find it anywhere. I bought all that was left from Hallmark because they were discontinued. I think they may have been called Gnome Diaries or Stories or something like that. If anyone knows where I can get them let me know. I want to create a wee little village for them. They totally rock. Lily hates them and says they completely freak her out. Silly girl, Gnomes are for mommy. I want MORE!!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

I actually think those gnomes are very cute. I so want to get my mom one now!

Was there really nothing on EBay? It seems like they have everything.

Connie said...

I love gnomes!