Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thoughts on Thursday

Monday I went to a Pampered Chef Kitchen Party..it was fun and nice to get away for some adult time. I did bring Lily however..because the lady who hosted the party has 2 daughters who are friends with Lil..and they go to the same school.
Funny, the Papered Chef lady is the cousin of my tenant upstairs from me..
So needless to say..I will be hosting one of those shindigs...sometime in August..
So far I ordered the chopper, and the apple corer thingy..
This stuff is dangerous..as a wannabe chef and foodie..I could drop alot of $ into Pampered Chef..
Justin was relieved when I came home not bankrupt..I only spent $47.
My finger survived the traumatic Salsa induced breakage...no longer taking Vicodin, but the Vodka occasionally...(only when hubby gets home though).
I just ordered this book..I love Sam...I have been checking his website constantly because Justin and I want to go to one of his cooking classes. That guy is a riot....he is hysterical, I would love to meet him, he is in San Diego too! And most importantly his recipes rock.. :)
We're headed for Costco again this evening. Lily is thrilled, she loves that place because she loves to try all the samples. Last time I was there..(last Thursday) I basically fed Jack lunch there with all the people handing out food. He was delighted!
Food lady came over last night and gave me the biggest plate of spaghetti and meatballs...it was delicious. I love that woman..I get along with her so well. There are just certain people that you click with and she is one of them for sure..she loves my kids and she said she is their adoptive granny...hahah...
For those of you who watch Hell's Kitchen...
aren't you glad Matt got kicked off? He was going a little nutso there..didn't he used to be nice in the beginning? My money is on Jen or Christina..Corey is a biotch!!
Maybe Petroza (is that how you spell that guys name?)
I am thinking of making a blog just for the kids,,Lily is old enough to type her own little thoughts and she's asked me a few times. So "Lily's Lounge" maybe be opening soon!

3 comments:

Alice said...

I had to abandon the Pampered Chef parties. The girl who hosted them only ever sent me e-mails when she wanted me to attend some party where I had to buy stuff. How annoying.

Sue Wilkey said...

Just Say 'No' to BuyCrap parties.


my daughter wants a blog too (11)...should we say yes?

Kelly said...

Alice- that stinks.. I had a friend like that..came around when she wanted to sell Mary Kay..pft..whatever..

Sue- I am considering it for Lily..are you going to do it?