Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend project: Cranberry Zing

I have been wanting to paint this one wall in my living room a dark reddish color for some time now. Finally Justin was tired of be talking about it so off we went to Home Depot for supplies. I love it. This picture doesn't do it justice though because I took it at 7 am so its still a little dark. I will snap another when the sun comes out (hopefully). I was torn between Cranberry Zing and Deep Burnt Sienna. I am glad I chose the cranberry. I only wanted one wall painted, as an accent wall...so not the whole living room is this color. Next..I want to do the hallway Marigold..to brighten it up a bit. :)

2 comments:

B said...

I like that color!

We just painted an accent wall in our bedroom. It's like an earthy color. The cranberry's so nice though!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm planning on doing my living room in this exact color. Please post another pic so I can really get a good idea!

Thanks!