Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mediocre Wraps..

I attempted to make some sort of Mediterranean Chicken wrap thingy..I actually saw this on Sam The Cooking Guy show..
Here's what I gathered:
*tortillas
*lettuce
*Caesar dressing
*red onion
*grilled chicken
*feta cheese
*roasted red pepper
I chopped it all into small pieces like this

Then put it all in a tortilla and added a wee bit more Caesar dressing..It was alright..nothing to brag about. Lily said it was just an "OK dinner, not that great" But yet when we went to Trader Joe's yesterday she wanted to pick something out and guess what she had first? A chicken Mediterranean wrap! What! I told her I made that exact thing last night and she replies "But Mom, the store version is always better." I begged a differ child!

She settled on a Chicken Caesar wrap..which was still very similar to what I made too. Ah well.

This morning we are going to meet a future member of our family... Stay tuned!

3 comments:

B said...

Looks yummy to me :) Did you inform her that the store versions have been sitting there for X number of hours and have been handled by who knows how many people? LOL That's always better, ya know.

Future family member? I'm intrigued.

Kelly said...

You would think she would care, but I guess thats kids for ya! Oh well...
Oh yes..new member..photos coming soon. :)

B said...

Hey Iron Chef Kelly -- I'm redoing the food blog. Although I love my original idea for it, I think it was way too ambitious and time consuming. So I think I'm just going to have it be my normal food blog. You can join in too if you want! :) Just post some favorite recipes and pics. Ya know...the works :-D