Friday, January 4, 2008

Boring Post..

All is better now..no one is sick. I actually have an appetite now. No holiday crap in the house..all is good. I always end up putting decor up for whatever holiday way too early and get sick of it before said holiday even arrives.
I am done with coffee. I haven't had any for a long time. I have been having hot tea in the mornings which is nice. I no longer get headaches anymore either, when I don't have coffee(caffeine withdrawal)
I had a dream not long ago that this woman..not sure who she is, but she was an African American woman, older..looked me in the eye and told me to stop drinking coffee..she said I was washed out. Hmm...
I am making Monte Cristos tonight for supper..I saw Robin Miller making them on her show quick fix..looks yummy..but I am omitting the mango chutney. I don't think I would like that and lots of the reviews said to leave that out too.
School starts back up Monday. Lily is happy about that, as am I. She needs to go back she is getting so bored..she needs the structure and social stuff. We are expecting 3 winter storms this weekend. I'll believe it when I see it. Perhaps we'll get some drizzle..haha I never believe those weathermen.

1 comment:

B said...

Mango chutney has it's place, but on a Monte Cristo? I shudder at the thought.

I'm so glad you guys are feeling better!

I'm not drinking coffee either...but ya know, I'm pregnant. Hot tea is so good. I really like British Breakfast tea, but that has a boat load of caffeine too. Try the decaf version? With some milk and sugar of course!