Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Seven..Tagged

Alrighty..I have been tagged by the delicious B, author of "Random Acts of Motherhood", a blog that is just absolutely fabulous and I read everyday. So here it goes..!!



1. I am a hypochondriac..if there is a new 'epidemic' going round..I am sure it will land in my home and nestle its way in my body. Fun times, huh?



2. I don't drive..nor do I have a car. Sad I know. I mean I am 30 and don't drive. But hey, I look at it this way..I am doing good for the earth and not contributing to pollution and all. Alas, we are getting a car for me..with Justin's holiday bonus. Yay me!



3. I secretly wish I was living with the Amish community. Nuff said. Or living at The Farm..a hippie commune in Tennessee.



4. I want to become an herbalist..or a doula..either one would be great.



5. Coffee is my blood type. Seriously.I can't get enough of it. :)



6. When kids are grown and moved out..Justin and I plan to become seasoned travelers. Look out Rick Steves!



7. I regret having a tubal ligation after the birth of my second child.
*(I say that now, but change my mind when I am having a rough day with the boy one,(just the other day he was yelling at Lily and said "Lily you are such a f**k!",)and then there's fighting with the girl one about why she can't wear make-up on picture day because, hello, your 8!)



OK folks, there you have it..my seven.. thanks for the tag..that was fun dishing up some stuff.

2 comments:

B said...

oh yay for tags!

ohhh i must check out this FARM you speak of. it sounds grand!

Rantings by a Middle Aged Drama Queen said...

Oh, I am so not looking forward to the make up fights! My 3 year wants lip gloss now.........so I guess I have it coming!