Monday, October 1, 2007

Birthday Bash~ Lily's 8!









Friday was Lily's 8th birthday. We had a little party for her in the evening..with just a few gal pals from school and the boy next door. Grand time was had by all. The theme was no other than the beloved Hannah Montana .. I am so sick of her now! haha. She got lots of goodies..Hannah shirt, singing Hannah barbie doll, a Hannah microphone that does karaoke..oh tons..of music Cd's. Billy Ray Cyrus, Gwen Steffani, Ashley Tisdale just to name a few. A double edition of Goosebumps hardcover even..she loves those books! And of course Target gift cards from relatives..(which she ended up using the next day and bought My Sims for the Nintendo DS and a Barbie and Jack a pack of hotwheels).
Next year though...no party..maybe we'll just take her somewhere. It was utter chaos...kids hyper excited running amuck and all these girls singing at the top of their lungs 'The best of both worlds' Hannah ofcourse.
Well B, I so know the feeling about pets..I just had Zelda adopted..one of my tenants sons, girlfriends brother took her. I just feel so relieved. I thought I was a pet person too..hell I worked at the vet for about 4 years...but I am not liking having to clean up after another someone..its hard enough to keep my house tidy and get dinner on the table, let alone, clean the cat box, change water, put out food, sweep up an liter that she kicks from the box while she's doing her thing. Doesn't sound like much..but when you have a tween, and a rambunctious 3 year old, not to mention tenants in and out..it becomes too much.
I am going to the dermatologist tomorrow..about freaking time. I will post about the results when I get back. Lily has karate tomorrow..maybe I'll take pictures of her in action, in her horse stance or something. Dinner tonight is tiny bean and cheese burritos with the fixin's..I am feeling totally lazy and have no desire to cook.
Jack is turning into a little hermit. He hates going anywhere..and he always asks if there will be alot of people there..if the answer is yes he promptly replies, 'I do not want to go there.' he hates being around alot of people and has stated multiple times.."I don't like people" and ofcourse Charger Sunday is his nemesis...we hosted yesterday..and let me just say Jack was not happy. He hates it when anyone yells,hollers or cheers..heck if you even talk louder than normally he will cry and cry. He does not like any loud noise. He is super sensitive. Terrible game by the way yesterday.. :(
I went to my storage room and got out the tubs of Halloween decorations..we may do that today.. Jack was already crying about that too..he loathes Halloween decorations..*sigh* I will post some pictures of Lily and her buddies...and cake..Who doesn't love cake?

2 comments:

B said...

yay for tween theme parties.

i would never believe that a billy ray cyrus cd would be on a tween's wish list...i mean, don't you remember the mullet days? i mean, i sure do.

it looks like it was a good time to be had by all though. :) and i'm glad you're relieved of your pet problem. i just have this huge guilt building up inside of me -- doggy guilt. that on top of mommy guilt. it's wonderful.

Rantings by a Middle Aged Drama Queen said...

Sad tpo hear about zelda :( My cat lives in the garage and we never see her! I am not looking forward to the "girl party"!