Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Artsy Fartsy Tuesday

Today Jack and I felt our inner artist shinning through..so after visiting my home away from home....
(oh..that's not me in the photo..but I guess you knew that because who would be taking the picture right?...'ahemm'..yeah glad we cleared that up)
-we got down and dirty and did a crap load of sidewalk chalk..fortunately for you I forgot to photo those..

Then we went out front and busted out the paint and my little budding Picasso went to town. I LOVE his work..

Food lady came over with the fantastic news that she is cooking me some pasta salad complete w/ fresh mozzarella and salami...swwweeeeettt!!!
Jack and I cruised over to Blockbuster..I rented 'No Reservations'..its all about food, AND hes in it....
I fancy him..he was great in 'Erin Brocovich' and freaking hilarious in 'Thank You For Smoking'...

Jack wanted Jay Jay The Jet Plane..but god those talkin' planes..have you seen the faces on those things?..creepy..not to mention those shifty eyes..
He settled on a movie with cats and dogs..ironically its called Cats and Dogs..bet that's a real winner..haha
I am being instructed to play hot wheels now..ciao!

2 comments:

Alice said...

"artsy fartsy" is one of my favorite words to throw around. And yes - Jay Jay faces are pretty creepy - the whole where-skin-meets-metal aspect of it skeeves me out.

B said...

oh gosh. you are so right about the faces on those things! they are just the most ridiculous things ever...and i refuse to watch it on account i think it'll give me nightmares. i mean, who designed that show?

LOVE his artwork :) it's better when kept on paper though LOL