Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jack's Tuesday Night Funny

Lily has a Hello Kitty clock radio in here room. She used the alarm for the first time this morning..she wanted to wake up to music.
Just a few minutes ago Justin, Jack and Lily were in Lily's room and were talking about the alarm clock.. then Justin yelled for me to come here..so I went in Lily's room, and Justin told Jack to repeat to me what he just told Justin.
He had told Justin 'I really, really want a alarm clock'. But, my friends, you must understand that Jack doesn't enunciate everything fully. Granted I knew what he was saying however it sounded like "Mommy I really, really want a long cock" I high tailed it outta there trying not to wet myself. I still have a pain in my side from the laughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THanks for the laugh!

B said...

omg, can i get that on pod cast?!?