Monday, May 12, 2008

That's what I'm talking 'bout!

Today I made some vegan pate that is super yummy. Besides the fact it looks like vomit, it totally rocks my world! This is what it looks like before you cook it..And here is the finished product..mac'n eats yo!

Moving on to dinner..
First you get this stuff
Put it on top of theseand then add a New York Strip and a cold one ... you get his
and hers..

I forgot to photo the kids..and no they didn't get a beer they got some milk.
We are planning a pool party potluck for memorial day and I am already brewing up some tasty treats. This time I am totally taking pictures.
Only one month left of school for Lily. I can't effin' believe how fast this year flew by..it just seems like I just posted this last week. One more year and she'll be off to middle school. MIDDLE SCHOOL PEOPLE!!! Lockers, training bras ,clicks and boys..oh my...

3 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

yum, lots of good food on here!

For the music player...scroll down to the bottom of my blog and you can create your own...it's free and easy! ;)

Sue Wilkey said...

I feel you Kelly - my 10 year old precious daughter is going to MIDDLE SCHOOL next Fall. I am petrified. Has the training bra, needs the training bra, has no clue she needs it. Dances topless in her room at night to Spongebob with curtains open. I am screwed.

ps love your writing style. :)

B said...

i SO remember that post like it was yesterday too! craziness!

oh gosh and those potatoes are making me salivate!

you're right about the pate lol it does sort of resemble vomit haha...but i'm sure it tasted much better. actually, come to think of it, a lot of vegan food is that way.