Saturday, May 10, 2008

Let's Go Bowling...!!

Today we are taking the kids bowling. I am so excited to go, I love to bowl. I am wondering how Jack is going to do. It is pretty loud there.
Finally the sun is out today, man I hate this overcast crap...
My friend bought me a pair of bowling shoes for my birthday when I was a freshman in high school. I loved them..I wore them all the time..
Last night we rocked out w/ the kids in Rock Band.., we played Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeahs, I got a 97% in vocals, Justin got a 98% on drums and Lily got 100% on guitar! She is so good at that! You should see her play Enter Sandman..that is one of the hardest songs on there and she kicks ass! I can't do guitar..I really am a retard and feel totally lame like I have claws or something..I can't get it!
Here are some pictures of last night..we were also teaching Jack the drums..he was practicing to Creep by Radiohead..he was having a blast!
Oh yeah, I made up some awesome blueberry crumb muffins the other day..tasty stuff yo!

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

B said...

all such GREAT songs!

...and muffins, too!