Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day...

So totally rocked..I actually slept in a wee bit and woke to the smell of bacon and freshly ground coffee. Ahh life is good. I came out in the kitchen and sat down to scrambled eggs with salsa, half a onion bagel with cream cheese with sliced tomato and pepper on it, 2 pieces of bacon and some sausage..steamy cup of coffee and a tall glass of o.j. Breakfast for a queen. Of course I had my Sunday paper next to my plate to read. Afterwards I got up and watched some quality HGTV while they cleaned the kitchen..ahhh so nice. Then we went to buy a new computer desk. Poor hubby, took him 3 hours to put this thing together..it came in a bazillion pieces. The end product is great..looks so good. I love the hutch it came with. Oh yeah, my new tenant came over and gave me gobbs and gobbs of homemade fudge...god I love that woman! What a fantastic day. I think I shall declare Mother's Day once a month, we deserve it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day!
Glad you had a good one. Mine was very similiar to yours. Very relaxing.. : )

Anonymous said...

I agree! Mothers Day should be once a month...sounds like we need a grass roots movement.

B said...

SO jealous of the fudge and breakfast! :) glad you had a great day!