Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Screw you Jeromes!

Jerome's totally sucks..
Back in ..February ..remember this post..?? Well yeah..its now May. That damn TV console thingy was suppose to come in April..Nope. Then they said oh its May 5Th..Sweet I thought. I had called and they said no sorry, try like the end of the month. Apparently this item was on back order. That sucks...but I want it, its really pretty. So here we are..waiting patiently for this beloved TV console that matches all of the other stuff.
I called those folks over there last night and now..now they have the nerve to tell me they have no clue when and if its coming in. Its sure as hell not going to be in May.
Shit. So then I say..OK well then just let me take the floor model..and throw in a small discount..(cause maybe it was slightly damaged) and we'll call it a day. And the lady says " Oh sweetie, we can't do that, if we do sell the floor model then none of our costumers will see it and therefore won't purchase that item"
Dude..first off don't 'sweetie' me.
Secondly, why the hell would they say that..because the costumers that already purchased it can't get it now anyway..wheres the logic?
So yeah, Jerome's sucks now and where are going back to get our $300 and do our entertainment unit shopping elsewhere.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

And if it's any consolation - I'd be enraged by now and 'sweetie' would have put me into another category. I dream of new furniture one day. *sigh*

B said...

that blows! whatever happened to customer service and common sense. i hate that! sorry!!!!

Maude Lynn said...

Sounds like my dysfunctional relationship with Sears!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. Do you really want to know why Jerome's customer service has went to hell recently? His name is Lee Goodman. He was brought in by Jerry Navarra (Jerome) to run the business now. It is my belief, as a disgruntled ex-employee, that Jerry has very little to do with the business anymore, short of making ads. I came into work one day to find that Lee had decided to take away a rewards program that contributed to 20% of my income. Why? "Times are hard, and the company needs to make changes to stay profitable" Since Lee's arrival salespeople aren't even supposed to talk to customer's who have already bought. In addition, the ridiculous customer service line we have to give customers does nothing but treat people like garbage. Jerome's is no longer a family business, but a corporate entity masquerading as one. Oh, one last thing, if you want to know what they've become, ask them about why they fired a salesman who had spent 25 years with the company six months short of retirement. Oh, I just giggle at what they would try to say if you asked them. teeeheeee lol. Sorry for your crappy experience. I hope you find a company worth doing business with in the future