Thursday, May 22, 2008

Napoleon and the stash....

Jack LOVES Napoleon Dynamite..he says he is just so funny..and look at Jack..with his little red helmet....take a moment and say awww...Napoleon is his hero..that rocks..now I just need to get Jack some of those crazy boots.

And this is Jack's stash...he has more than this..but some are in the bedroom and some have broke due to me being clumsy and stepping on them, hot wheels become lodged in my foot..oh so fun.

I had to take that picture and clean up quick..Salsa was coming over thinking it was lunch time.

3 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

whoa, did you color organize those or did he?

Kelly said...

I am proud to say that is of his own doing..I sat on my arse and took the picture.. :)

Kristen Andrews said...

oh yes stepping on hot wheels is delightful! How pretty they look!