Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy Day

On Memorial Day we didn't anything exciting. Justin felt a little under the weather. We went and did the weeks worth of grocery shopping. Then I kicked it into high gear. I hate laying around doing nothing. Unless I am sick or have a severe case of PMS, I am a much happy person if am doing things, weather it be mundane things like cleaning, paying bills, whatever..that's just the way I roll.
I did 6 loads of laundry, washed all the kids bedding, made 4 dozen oatmeal scotties (why 4 dozen I have no idea..that's how many the recipe turned out)..

simmered a sauce all day

for a chicken pot pie.


After what seemed like a whirlwind of activity I finally sat down for a few only to realize I had to get up and get the laundry out of the dryer..ugg...I don't mind laundry at all, in fact I rather enjoy it, but I loathe the folding of the laundry..so boring.
Then I bathed the kids and made tuna salad for Lily's lunch.

When all said and done I was completely wiped out and Justin made me a 'milky' (my term of endearment for a White Russian). Then settled in for some trashy, reality TV while the children read books.
Totally lovin' productive days!



1 comment:

Alice said...

I've been 'good' all day, not eating crap food and now that I've seen the pic of your cookies - my willpower is being shredded.