Thursday, August 16, 2007

All Set....

I have finally finished getting things ready..getting all of Lily's things for school, clothes, backpack, etc. I also went grocery shopping and got stuff for her lunch. I make hers and Justin's..I rather her bring her lunch because it is crap at school. Once in a great while I will let her buy when they are having 'galaxy pizza'. I stopped sending juice boxes in her pack and instead I buy the boxes of organic milk by Horizon..she likes the vanilla and the chocolate, or sometimes she just gets water. I went to the market yesterday to get some trail mix and every one I came across had partially hydrogenated something in it..gross..so I just made up my own..which is raw almonds, cashews, peanuts, sesame sticks and tiny chocolate chips. She won't eat any dried fruit..
She has all her folders, (which are of course Hannah Montana) and tons of pencils, pens, crayons, etc. Jack was bummed because he wants a backpack and a lunchbox too, maybe I will get him a backpack..if they have a firetruck one, haha. Tomorrow is his party. Justin is stopping at Toy's R US after work today to get him a bike..(maybe) if they have a small one. At Target they had the hot wheels bike with training wheels and it was only $59.99 but it was a 16 inch..way to big for him..we are thinking perhaps a big wheel..I saw a hot wheels one.. so we'll see. I am so glad school is starting...for Lily that is..she misses her friends. Lily is getting her ears pierced Saturday and she is super excited. She was telling me how she wants these huge hoop earrings...haha shes trippin' , shes lucky shes even getting earrings in the first place. Oh ya..one of my tenants came to my door for something the other day..and she has a huge black/brown mole on her face..with little grey hairs sprouting out of it..and while I was talking to her through my screen door, Jack came over and wanted me to hold him, so I picked him up and continued to chat with the lady. Then Jack interrupts us and says "Mom, what is that big, gross thing on her face ? What is it? Eww....!" Lol is was so embarrassing. it took all I had to not explode with laughter..kids just say the funniest things. I felt bad for the lady..(well not really, shes the previous manager of my complex and she is trying to steal my job..which she was fired from because she didn't do shit) Never gonna happen, yo, NEVER!
Anyway..have a fabulous Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

B said...

was it like austin powers? "moley moley moley moley!!!!"