Monday, August 20, 2007

School and Lily's 'bling bling'...


Over the weekend we went to the mall to get Justin some new glasses and to get Lily's ears pierced. $450 later Lily has some cute earrings..(which are April birthstones , which is a diamond) and Justin got some cool specks..I helped pick them out. I wanted him to get those rectangle black nerdy glasses..I love those.. he wasn't down with that, but he did get rectangular ones..they are cute. And they are black, just not as thick as the ones I liked. The girl that pierced Lily was great..Lily loved her..she had piercings of all sorts and tattoos. She was so gentle with Lily and Lily didn't even cry! Ya! She just looked like a deer caught in the headlights..When we got home she had to show all the neighbors her 'bling-bling' haha They are 14 k gold, but I highly doubt they are real diamonds..maybe a sliver of a diamond in there..I mean they were only $34. She loves them nonetheless. Today was the first day of school. We went to Starbucks first and got some chai...(I went w/ my friend) Lily didn't know anyone in her class at first..but then eventually realized there was a gal in there she used to hang with. Its weird not having her here..I miss her. Jack keeps wondering where Lily is. Hope she has a fabulous day. I can't wait until 3 to see her and find out about her day. I have been sucking in the kitchen lately, not doing anything..no recipes..nada. Its just too damn hot. Yesterday I just cooked some chicken and then made some bow tie pasta, then added some Alfredo sauce and shredded carrots..then topped it with some fresh parmie..quick and easy. Jack is currently napping, so I should get up and do something...I will post a few pictures of Lily this morning..before school. I totally forgot to take pictures of her getting pierced.

1 comment:

B said...

what a tough girl!

she looks all excited to be heading off to school in the pic!