Friday, August 24, 2007

Morning Funny...




In the morning after I get up , get breakfast going, make Lily's lunch and help her with her hair and accessorise..(she's very picky and she wants to be oh so stylish..) I sit down with a cup of coffee and have a few moments to myself and I watch Sunrise Earth..
This morning it was one with birds on a shore, nesting or something. Luna heard the chirping and was going nuts..she was starring at the TV and looking behind it to see where those birds were coming from. I snapped a few pictures, I thought it was funny. The other day I was watching Funny Animals on Animal Planet and Zelda jumped up on the coffee table and sat and watched the whole thing. She was mesmerized by all the random animals on it. I should have taken a picture..she even lifted her paws up as to wave to the felines..it was too cute.

1 comment:

B said...

that's not a habit reserved for animals lol adrien is mesmerized by the planet's funniest animal show too. everything is "dog-dog" or "kee-cat"...he pointed at a sloth the other day and say "dog-dog"...it's so entertaining for me lol.