Friday, August 3, 2007

Shoe Store Chaos!







I went with my dear friend to Payless last night and we took the kids. Jack found some girlie red shoe that he was obsessed with for about a half hour. He promptly removed his sneakers and slipped them on. He thought they looked like fire trucks. And they were red. He LOVES firetrucks and he LOVES red. Every morning when he eats his bowl of strawberry hemp granola, he has to have 'the red spoon'. If I don't give it to him, he goes into hysterics and has a complete meltdown. Even if it is dirty or in the dishwasher, I have to clean it and give it to him. I much rather do that and avoid the drama that early in the morning. Oh well. Lily found some black boots..and she also wanted some airwalks shoes. Not to mention there was *gasp* High School Musical shoes too! OH my! I ended up buying Lily the black boots and a white Nike look alike sneaker. Maybe for her bday she'll get the the airwalks and/or Bratz shoes. (I forgot to mention they were there too..cute lil velcro ones). Its crazy how these girls are so into style and fashion and at the ripe 'ol age of 8. (Lily will be 8 in September).
I didn't find anything for the little one. Sorry hun, no firetruck shoes today. So there you have it folks, my very exciting blog about shopping with tweens for shoes. Fun times yo!
P.S.
Lily got those boots becasue she thinks they make her look like Lara Craft from Tomb Raider. She loves that game. She often pretends that she is Lara on some sort of exotic adventure. Its so freaking cute, its disgusting!

No comments: