Friday, August 24, 2007

My mistake...



OK, so the kids didn't help for supper..not interested in the slightest..that's OK..Lily was on the phone and then played with Bratz, Jack..well he just wanted to play with Hot wheels. I really didn't mind. I love cooking either way. At least they were close by so we were all together.
So about the dinner..
Could it suck anymore ass!?! I mean really..the organic London broil was so freaking dry it was like powder..*gagging*, but I absolutely loved the veggies, Lily hated everything except the potatoes, Jack ate the summer squash and snubbed everything else.He did lick a zucchini however.. Justin..well he said dinner was a travesty, lol! He hates squash. Oh well. At least it looked pretty. Its always a hit or miss with meat in the crockpot. I just can't get it right.
In other news..I have totally developed eczema..like all over! Its so weird. My elbow, my upper arm, my lower back and my knee..what gives? I know something is amiss with me..internally. I just feel it. My yin is unbalanced or something. My ankles totally hurt. I never lost the baby weight after having Jack, so I have never been this heavy and I think it is taking a toll on my tibia and fibula or talocrural joint or whatever its called. It sucks. I can't really run and play soccer with Jack because I am fearing it will snap again*shudder* that was horrifically painful.
OK enough complaining..tomorrow we are off to Seaport Village for a picnic in the park and to gaze at the boats going by. Its totally a tourist trap, but hell, the kids have a blast, we've been there so many times. Justin and I had our first date there even. We sometimes go into the bookstore Upstart Crow, (where we had a cafe mocha and flirted) to reminisce..wow November will be 12 years..crazy!

1 comment:

B said...

let's detox together! apparently whole foods has some good supplements, etc. i'm allllll about it. i feel like my body will explode at any moment. i think i might have chronic fatigue syndrome or lupous or some other ridiculous disease.

hypochondriac.