Saturday, August 25, 2007

Those cats...

Those cats are driving me freaking nuts! Seriously..the white one..all she does is suck on you and trys to give you a hickey, and the black one, well she is so chatty..she loves to meow so loudly, and consistently at 2:23am in the morning...EVERY MORNING.
One night I was super lazy and just went to bed in the clothes I was wearing. The shirt had a teeny tiny hole in the front..seriously it was microscopic..but that amazing cat(Luna) discovers it and trys to suck on me through the damn thing. I have been trying to stay covered up at night because any flesh exposed shall become fair game for her to slurp away. Did I mention how hot it has been too? Oh sure, I push her away, blow in her face,tell her no, what have you, but she is relentless..like a cat in heat needing to get some, shes searching and won't give up til she gets some skin to suck. I tried shutting my door at night but the two felines will howl and rip up the carpet. I think slowly she is getting the picture..I have no milk coming outta me..
Oh yeah, they totally went behind the TV and screwed with the cords that connect the surround sound speakers...Justin was thrilled. And honestly I can't believe the kitties have lasted this long with Jack in the house. He growls at them, chases them, pulls their tail, tries to break up fights, I've seen him kick Luna., and runs them over with dump trucks..I am sick of these cats, I am sick of cat liter, I am sick of my knitting being totally fucked because they got into my knitting basket..(which has a lid)..Anyone want 2 cats? Anyone? I am willing to drive, fly, walk, ride a bike, walk on my hands to a decent person who is nocturnal and loves hickeys..

P.S. Please do not leave dumb shit comments about how I am so cruel to animals, can't believe I was a vegetarian, or anything pertaining to animal rights. I am not in the mood and you can just kiss my ass. Seriously.

4 comments:

B said...

[insert dumb shit comments about how (you are) so cruel to animals, can't believe I was a vegetarian, or anything pertaining to animal rights]

jk...have you tried a little water squirt bottle for the cats? my mom used to use that to keep them under control. totally worked.

and hey, my friend amber says she misses reading your blog...since it's private.

Kelly said...

Yep, I've tried the water squirt in the face and those little guys love it! Luna just sits there and stares at me, like what the hell are you doing, your messin up my fur..and Zelda..well I don't worry as much about her..its the other one thats a freaking pain in the ass. BTW I made my blog public again..wow, other people are reading my blog..cool! Hi Amber!

Rantings by a Middle Aged Drama Queen said...

I love your blog kelly! My life is sooooooo boring if it weren't for you and b I would go crazy! Also if you want to trade a cat for a 3 year old girl I will meet you half way! :)

Kelly said...

Wow, now that is an offer worth considering..haha :)