Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Like there wasn't enough...
















There is an abundant amount of playthings at our home. Its great..but there are things that I don't like.. here they are in no particular order....(not that it matters that I don't like them..mostly I just don't like having to clean the mentioned items up)
1.Polly Pocket..(because its just too damn small)
2. The teen tiny Lego's..(you know the ones in the blue tub..hate those..again..small pieces get lost and ultimately end up in the heel of my foot)
3. Hotwheels..just because there are literally thousands at any given time strewn about the kitchen.
4. Play-doh..I am still trying to get that damn stuff outta the carpet.
5. Bratz..it creeps me out that there feet come off.
6. Last but certainly not least(for now anyway) is Dolls..like the supposed life-like ones..eeww..a neighbor lady gave a tub o toys to the kids and in there was the most fucking creepy, evil, possessed doll that cried and the face glows red..its like Rosemary's Baby..I need to get rid of that thing.. maybe I should bury it somewhere..I don't think any child deserves to have such a wicked toy. Who thinks of stuff like that anyway? I mean..if I was a kid I would have nightmares about it..I sure as hell wouldn't want to push it in a stroller and show it off to my friends.
But Justin bought a toy this afternoon at Target that I don't mind. 117 piece pretend food set for the kids..(well mainly jack because he is obsessed with cooking) On a daily basis he is begging for some garlic and telling me how he is gonna make something with tomatoes and apples...mmm..maybe he's onto something.. I took a picture of the baby when it was glowing, but it didn't come out like I thought..oh well, better that you didn't see the horrific creature..i will post it, but you'll have to use your imagination. Oh yeah and then there is the food.
I don't know why I am blogging about this, I guess I feel the need to bitch...






2 comments:

B said...

the food sets crack me up!

but why can't they make sets with organic foods? LOL like toy Amy's burritos or something.

Rantings by a Middle Aged Drama Queen said...

Ok, I feel you about the whole..... creepy doll thing! I am scared of dolls so my daughter keeps all hers at grannies house!