Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Fixin's


Today for dinner I got some chicken breast tenders and cut them into little bite size pieces. Then I breaded them in some Italian bread crumbs and then mixed that with some Parmesan cheese. Fried them in evoo. Then I made some home-made tarragon cheddar biscuits. Those were yummy. Then I made some veggies..seasoned potatoes,red peppers and snow peas. Lily ate the potatoes, Jack didn't like it because he said the peas were like mushrooms?? I didn't get it. Maybe he means the consistency? He hates mushrooms..and tomatoes. I think I am going to make some home-made cinnamon rolls in the morning..oh wait I can't..we are taking a family trip to the doughnut shop. Haha! That's funny. Aren't we so exciting! Happy Friday folks!

1 comment:

B said...

those biscuits look great! i'll have to get the recipe.