Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday Dinner







I made this beef and broccoli dish tonight served it over some fried rice. I added a bunch of other veggies too. Success! Lily had to pick out the green and red bell peppers, also she didn't like the celery, *whatever* so picky these days, sheesh. The boys seemed to like it.



In a few minutes I am off to go with a friend shoe shopping..(I wish it was for me!) but Ms. Lily won't stop growing and i am having to buy her bigger things. We will take the girls (she also has a daughter a year older than Lily, they are totally BFF, its cute) to the shoe store than we must hit Starbucks for our Thursday Chai. I may take the camera to document two tweens going wild over Cheetah Girl Boots and Bratz Sandals...stay tuned!

1 comment:

B said...

sounds exciting.

is Lilly gaga over the new Bratz movie?